Insight into ExperienceTM
We begin with a zero-based discovery process that blends quantitative resources with qualitative inquiry. Our goal is to reveal behavioral insights that drive compelling engagements.[more]
- Proprietary access to retail sales and panel data (through our partnership with CROSSMARK) provides a quantitative backdrop to insight development.
- Customized in-depth interviews and observational research with target attendees. We focus on “Top Customers” whose commitment to category and brand make their insights particularly informative.
- Internal planning capability that synthesizes our learning into compelling behavioral insights to shape each event.
WERK IN PROGRESS
Our real-time insight development provides an “exit poll perspective” to discern event effectiveness, all while laying groundwork for future optimization.[more]
- Ongoing identification of “Top Customers” for real-time and longer-term insight gathering.
- Social listening and gathering to provide insights into the “pulse” of each event.
- Real-time reports to both agency and client personnel fuels on-the-fly event assessment and fine-tuning.
- Ongoing capture of quantitative performance data and qualitative interactions to provide a comprehensive summary to guide future events.
We deliver post-event continuity engagement to extend the reach of each activation, including providing rich insights to drive ongoing analysis and optimization.[more]
- Social and digital amplification extends your engagement beyond the event itself—in both time and place.
- Reach a larger audience and push your event message into the communities and sharable behaviors of your target audiences.
- Post-event analysis empowers you to optimize and enhance future events.
Experiential marketing is more than clever creative and on-site savvy. It’s presenting the right message, to a targeted audience, in compelling fashion, at the prime time and locale. Then it’s following up to reinforce an experience and inspire action, loyalty, and ultimately, advocacy. To do it all, your marketing must be integrated into all channels—and your agency must be too.
If your experiential marketing isn’t seamless with your digital efforts, you’re not making the most of your brand outreach—or your dollars. Marketing Werks uses exclusive, proprietary technology to geo-fence experiences and capture audience data via mobile device IDs. Amass 20x more target leads than simple email/direct-mail collection. (And free your brand ambassadors to do what’s important: to ambassador your brand.) We have the unique ability to aggregate, analyze, and track all consumers who interact at events. Most importantly, we have the power to retarget that audience in real time with dynamic calls-to-action and tailored offers. Ask us how our Programmatic Experiential platform can change the game for you.
Powerful Family Ties
Our parent company, CROSSMARK, empowers us with unmatched access to consumer data and superior analytics. Our sibling company, PromoWorks, provides nationwide connectivity to retailers and shoppers alike. The strength of our network and resources translate directly into powerful campaigns that begin with deeper insights and broader potential.
Largest In-Store Events Company in North America
1.3 Billion Consumer Interactions
750,000 Events Annually
656% Average Daily Sales Lift